Re: Insert this!

rebphoto wrote:

The general shots of the show were obviously taken
with the 30d and I took shots here and there with the 10d
where I needed the wider angle.

OK here is the problem..................

Is there an easy way to insert the shots taken with the 10d in to the shots taken with the 30d?

I use a very sophisticated piece of file renaming software called Siren File Rename; it's free software (for Windows; you don't say what platform you're on). It lets me sort and use as part of the name all sorts of file details, including EXIF and IPTC fields. By sorting on the EXIF capture time field and then renaming in that order, you'll get the two sets of photos integrated.
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info