Re: Camera question

I have the older CanonG7 and the newer Leica DLux4, a Panasonic Lumix p&s and the new Canon underwater point and shoot in addition to my dslr stuff.

My current go to camera is the Canon underwater one. Sharp, vibrant colors, easy to use body and good layout of controls.

That doesn't exactly answer your question but it does speak to the quality of Canon gear.

I'd buy the G11 if it meets your needs. I don't think you'll be sorry with the quality they build into their gear.

Lea

life is short. photograph it.