RE: The Nature Conservancy's Digital Photography Contest

> If raising children is so valuable why don't the parents who
> stay home and don't work in order to raise them receive the
> benefits of working?

You cannot put a price on the benefits gained from raising children. Its
definitely work for those who take it seriously but if I was given the
chance to do it again, I would accept the job without getting paid. It
changes who you are in ways nothing else can - not even a big pile of
money.

Greg