Re: The Nature Conservancy's Digital Photography Contest

As a businesswoman you of necessity and perhaps inclination have a narrow view of photography .  For you it's a  product.   Your goal is to sell the product for the highest price you can get, period.
For me photography is a means of self _expression_, of creativity, of all sorts of things that are not attached to money.  I used to shoot pictures as part of my job as associate editor of Fortune 100 external corporate magazines.   I had to please the people who paid my salary.  Now I please only myself.