Re: Free-almost free pictures?

At 8:36 AM -0700 8/6/09, lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Andrea,
Just what I was looking for!  Thank you.  I think the plain vanilla CC
license you suggested is fine. I wonder what kind of feed-back CC
licensees get from users?

The product is free. Why wouldn't they love them? And they ignore the license too.

 I'd like to see how the images get used.

everywhere you go - billboards, full page ads in magazines, web sites all over the internet.

Licenses like that make it much harder for me to earn a living.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx