Re: data storage (again)

Michael,

Every day is Giant SFS in the popular news media.  This is likely to be
the decade if not the year regarded as the start of the End of Print
Era.

My reference to a wifi connected camera was simply that it would make
reference material available in real time same as anyone would look at
their library. There are no rules. There is no "they" to tell you what
to do.  Why such cynicism? Distopic futures are soooo today.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.
NOW SHIPPING