Re: Free-almost free pictures?

Andrea,
Thanks for suggestions.
So I would have some sort of free down loadable album (PDF) of a
selection of pics?
I do Blurb books and highly recommend them. They are available at cost.
I could load the pics (not the layout which is a Blurb copyright) into a
PDF. I would then sell higher rez files at conventional commercial
rates.

I'm thinking a start would be to simply have "Royalty Free Pictures" in
the web page meta file list. I don't want to go the mini-stock route.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.
NOW SHIPPING