RE:Re: data storage (again)

I'll bet you even change your own motor oil.

It seems to me that the less annoying services will be the most
successful. There needs to be a digital version of "No user serviceable
parts" sticker. Mess with it and you die.

If you have to tinker aren't there plenty of open-source and hobby
resources?

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.