Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5178

RE:

Triple-vision' - I like the way the red cart woman appears
thrice in the image but I am very disappointed the blue-black cart lady
becomes a mere shadow in her second and third incarnation.

Artefacts of the stitching process - in the three separate shots which make up this submission the two women are both quite solid !

I have not yet solved all the problems that arise when stitching together several shots containing moving people. The one above is my best so far, but more experimentation is needed. But still it amazes me what I can get out of a simple fixed-focus 2M pixel digital camera, plus some software help.

Its photography Jim, but not as we know it !   Dan.