RE: Gallery

> I feel that this image is interesting notwithstanding those
> imperfections.
> while doing it I tried to keep the eyes visible ( it is a
> moving situation ) what make the image IMO interesting.
>
> Pini

I don't see the characteristics of your image as imperfections. I think
it's a mistake to look at someone else's photo and say the boy's face is
too dark. How would I know what your intention was? Most of the time I
try to look at an image with the assumption that the photographer meant
to present everything presented. Sometimes it lets me see possibilities
for my own photos. Sure, sometimes my preceived symbolism is a bit of a
stretch but that's the way my imperfect mind works.

Greg