Re: Gallery

Gregory Fraser wrote:
Here http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
Pini Vollach 'Three figures' - Interesting shot here. The boy is in
deep, deep shadow. The thermos handle obscures the man eating from a
spoon and even the face of the car babe on the wall is in shadow. The
three figures (if I read that right) are all obscured in some way.
Perhaps the remote village near Kalaw itself is being obscured or just
he residents. I cannot tell from the photo but the message is clear.
Greg
Hi greg,
Thank you for your review.
there were some technical difficulties to do this image.
I mentioned some of them in my former e-mail.
Very bright against shadow areas was one of them.
In spite of this, I think the image has the right exposure.
The boy is in shadow but very visible. On my screen I can see every detail in his face. (not deep, deep..).
You could also say that the man's hand cover part of the boy's face.
I feel that this image is interesting notwithstanding those imperfections.
while doing it I tried to keep the eyes visible ( it is a moving situation ) what make the image IMO interesting.

Pini