RE: [SPAM] Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5178

Guys,
It's pretty exciting yet scary too - to know full well that very soon
the cell phone will supplant the prosumer camera. (Or is it the other
way around?) Not being a first adopter I am often blown over when I
finally see some new gadget. Recently a friend showed me his iTouch. I
don't know how I missed that one!  Pulled some of his photos out of the
"cloud" for me to browse - showed me a few cool apps (was your stitcher
an app you picked up for your phone Dan?).

Time to re-group and re-tool I guess. I'm thinking iTouch/iPhone docks
to camera optics as the next big thing. The camera would be a twin in
size and shape that fit back-to-back.  Think of the apps for that! Pop
that in your pocket- woo hoo!

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.