RE: [SPAM] Re: Film is not dead

Michaell,

Not really complete. You forgot about noodling around the SX70 material
with a stylus - Lucas Samaras, Transformations, and you forgot Polaroid
transfers:

http://www.getty.edu/art/gettyguide/artMakerDetails?maker=3793

Also one has to chuckle at the PS plug-ins (some of which are quite
cool)that emulate Polaroid effects.

The wonder of the latent image appearing like an apparition IS hard to
top.
Except maybe by the wonder of being able to take pictures at no cost for
materials!

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.