Re: Film is not dead

Lea,

Google "slide projector sound" for a bunch.  Now for that musty
projector oil and baked dust smell ... .

To change the subject slightly RE deadness of film - recently I arted in
PS some chromes I did not take. They look good and fit in with some I
did take. I felt guilty for a couple of seconds. How would you feel if
someone was using your "found" pictures?

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.
NOW SHIPPING