Re: gallery this week

Thank you for your comment about, "Topper," Emily. Now that you mention it, the pose does look too human; how strange. I think, when this was taken, he was gathering strength so he could continue his harrassment of the other cat and two dogs. Probably planning his attack {:->

Marilyn

Dalrymple - Topper

There's something about this that looks posed to me, and the pose looks too human for my taste. It's really hard being a cat owner. You imagine when you look into their eyes that they actually feel something, presumably positive, about you and you can see it in their eyes. Maybe you feel that here, Marilyn, so the pose looks feline?