New website

Hi,
     I've just finished working on a site which I thought might be of interest to some of you,  it's not 100% a photography site,  but it is informed by my documentary photography studies,  and at the end there is an old portrait from just before World War 2,  with some discussion about photography from the 1930's.  Anyway,  I have made the site for my Grandma who is a painter,  and I just wanted to find an interesting way of showing her work and some of the stories behind the images to the world,  the link is here,  http://www.charlotteevagreenwood.com  spread the work if you can.

Many thanks,

Andrew Brooks

www.andrewbrooksphotography.com