Re: Updating Nikon Coolscan IV ED

Sorry to digress but I have been using a Coolscan IV for a few years and had updated Nikon Scan 4 in November of '08.  Nikon software has always been a little problematic on my Mac so I switched to Vuescan and have never regretted it.  Much, much faster and every bit as good if not better.  But my software update was directly from the Nikon web site not a tinyurl site.  I hope someone else can answer your question.
Don

Elson T. Elizaga wrote:
The tinyurl links I posted below didn't work. Here are the complete URLs of two sites I mentioned:

http://support.nikontech.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/10339/session/L3NpZC90QkF6eU10ag==

http://www.versiontracker.com/php/dlpage.php?id=17004&db=win&pid=15047&kind=&lnk=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nikonusa.com%2Fsoftware%2Fnikonscan%2Fns403en_vista.exe

I'd like to know if someone in the list has installed Nikon Scan version 4 from these sites.

Elson T. Elizaga wrote:
I have a Nikon Coolscan IV ED and I want the software updated. Are these sites safe?

*http://tinyurl.com/bg7pkq*

*http://tinyurl.com/bpvoa4*

Both sites have version 4 updates, but strangely, this site doesn't:

*http://tinyurl.com/b7r47h*

Elson