Re: Updating Nikon Coolscan IV ED

The tinyurl links I posted below didn't work. Here are the complete URLs of two sites I mentioned:

http://support.nikontech.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/10339/session/L3NpZC90QkF6eU10ag==

http://www.versiontracker.com/php/dlpage.php?id=17004&db=win&pid=15047&kind=&lnk=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nikonusa.com%2Fsoftware%2Fnikonscan%2Fns403en_vista.exe

I'd like to know if someone in the list has installed Nikon Scan version 4 from these sites.

Elson T. Elizaga wrote:
I have a Nikon Coolscan IV ED and I want the software updated. Are these sites safe?

*http://tinyurl.com/bg7pkq*

*http://tinyurl.com/bpvoa4*

Both sites have version 4 updates, but strangely, this site doesn't:

*http://tinyurl.com/b7r47h*

Elson

believed to be clean.