Re: Thumbnail versions of PF exhibits through the ages

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
Well, I finally got Fetch to work. FireFTP was a complete flop in Firefox 3 - no display of the folders inside the thumbnail folder.
That happened to me first time I opened it as well. Eventually every thing started to come out right. Blind luck maybe?

But now I've gotten 2000.  Even found a photo of mine in there.

Working on 2001 now.

Don