Re: PF Gallery

The right click does inform the user that it is copyrighted and blocks the window menu so I assume it does the same for Foxfire but I don't know for sure. Since I shoot film mostly there is only copyright data and which Photoshop version I used. It is easy to go around in Windows Browser but the info like copyright data and who to contact is still in the file if file is gotten this way. The best protection in the end is jpeg compression which has throw away detail.

Roy