Re: PF Gallery

I work with an am-photog who produces compelling images of his life and adventures in Indonesia. Being a holiday destination, his posts on flikr have been routinely borrowed without notice and it does bother him...rightly so. However, he won't, or doesn't have the time or resources to develop a proper domain for his work, though he does a fair amount of side business through online services. I have to agree with Herschel that when you put it out there, it's out there...and tracking down it's use is rather futile. If you're in it to market yourself, I believe it is better to rely less on others, unless you're willing to sign a contract, or check a "I have read..." agreement box in registration.