RE: PF Gallery

>and as I've said before, embedding the real copyright information into
an image (and relevant exif data as well) is best done with a
steganography tool

>karl

I think you're confused Karl. If my television education serves me right
(and it has not let me down yet) a steganograph is a lizard powered
device that prehistoric people used to play records. I don't know what
era it was but they were a pretty advanced people. I believe they were
after Cro-Magnon so that puts them around 8000 years ago and I believe
the name was Flintstone. By the way, they had instant photography too.

It was a fascinating era in our evolution (if you're a heathen and you
believe in that kind of crap).

Greg