Re: PF Gallery

Greg,
        The dripping clouds were in the original scene.  The image presented is about half a 35 mm capture ( 18mm x 24mm). A longer lens like a 500mm or longer lens would have allowed me to do some closer up shots of the clouds which were very unique.
    I was following Emily's method and philosophy this week with the copyright symbol only on the image and the rest of the copy right info in the picture file.  I find the copyright symbols on the electronic images distracting too but necessary in this medium to inform the public that the images are not public domain. I will go back to using the copyright symbol and my initial again.Some photographers in the club I belong to are now signing their prints on the image like the do in painting.
     This all goes against the traditional philosophy of photograph where every element in the pictures should support the message and there  should be no distracting elements in the image field. Copyright symbols and signature were on the matte.
Roy