Re: Speaking of stereo...

On Mon, February 2, 2009 16:14, karl shah-jenner wrote:

> David:
>
>> I can never get them to resolve into one image at all; I get a narrow
>> strip in the middle that's from both images, but much wider flaps on
>> each
>> side that are individual.  Which direction head tilt are you suggest?
>
> sit as far back as you need David until they resolve into a single image.
> the further back, the less 'crossing' you'll need to do.  When the image
> does resolve you'll find it quite easy to move forward as your eyes will
> relax once they see something they feel comfortable seeing

I can get smaller images to work pretty consistently; I seem to find
"parallel" freeviewing easier than "cross", though.  The parallel example
at <http://www.angelfire.com/ca/erker/freeview.html> leapt into 3D
instantly for me.  Mostly I get their cross example in reverse
perspective, meaning I'm not crossing.

The movements of the images make me think my eyes are crossing, though.

Still playing with various advice.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info