Re: Speaking of stereo...

Try this to train your eyes:
Hold your index finger close to the screen.
Slowly move your finger toward your face - keep your focus on your finger tip.
At some point, the images should merge into 1 apparent 3D image between the 2 "real" images.
If you do this enough, your eyes & brain will learn how to see the 3D merged image without your finger.

Fred