Re: Crises is BW

> From: Mark Blackwell <mblackwell1958@xxxxxxxxx>

> Most papers in the US are not even sending photographers out
> with still cameras anymore.  ...

Well, unless its the newer variation of the Canon 5D (Mark-something). This is a trend that the Digital Platypus has been shouting at us for years! http://digitaljournalist.org/

BTW, in the same site they have a mixed review of it - excellent video, but bad ergonomics (a "photo" camera is to be operated different than a video camera). But really, its here already and there's no one stopping it.

> If they want black and
> white, the convert it from digital.

You beat me to it!

Now, will they want it more often from now on?

> Now do I like it?  Not really because ...

We need more rebels to join in. People will turn to WWW "if" its available there (ie, for free). Perhaps there has to be some kind of a cult for a magazine to thrive in paper. But I digress.

www.alberto-tirado.com