Re: Crises is BW

Most papers in the US are not even sending photographers out with still cameras anymore.  They are sending them out with video cameras and taking stills from the video.  Then they take the video for the websites.  If they want black and white, the convert it from digital.

Now do I like it?  Not really because that magic moment is often missed, but its the way of the world.  More and more people getting their news online these days is putting newspapers in a hurt.