Re: Darkroom question...

Hello Guy,

I did darkroom work for 54 years (started in grade 5) and I can tell you that using reducers is always pretty much of a surprise-that is each material and chemical combination reacts differently. Follow all of Karl's advice and test before hand on a smaller strip using the roll/unroll process. You don't want to loss those big beautiful prints you've worked so hard to achieve.

Much good luck on the outcome. Don't know if I would have the guts to undertake such a task.

Cheers,
Dave