Re: Flash Unit

Yes, but why get snapshot quality when you can get good quality using manual?

I'm working on getting a post ready about this.

Lea

On Jan 7, 2009, at 3:23 PM, rebphoto wrote:

Hi Gang............

It's not that I dont know how to use a flash on manual.

I have a small studio full of
mono lights and cable and box
flash units.

What I was referring to is that in a
situation where I was say shooting a family birthday party or something similar where I was only needing
snap shot quality photos putting the camera and flash on auto the 420
would give varing degrees of correct
exposure under similar lighting conditions.

I had much more consistancy using one of my Vivitar 283's and my Nikon FE.

If my Canon 30d and the 420 are talking to each other they aren't speaking the same language!

I guess I will bite the bullet and buy the 580EXII

Hell it's only money.................

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography