Flash Unit

Hi Gang................

For quite a while I have been using a Canon 420 EX Flash.

It works ok but it is a bit underpowered.

Also when I was using it with my 10d
I seemed to very often not get a correct exposure.

I lived with it.

Now using my 30d I seem to be having the same problem.

Sure using the camera on Auto is not quite the
professional way to do things but I should have
more even exposures in the photos. I have heard that the 580EXII is quite the flash unit and is more consistent in it exposures.

Anyone ever use the 580 EXII?

Thanks

Russ
R.E. Baker