Re: gallery review 'enhancing models' and Mark's exhibit.

I'm going off at a bit of a tangent but you might be interested to know about a calendar I received from my brother this year. It was produced on behalf of a charity and used amateurs who 'lent' their bodies for the purpose.

The cover picture is a head in profile. It is a painted face but the painting is of a local beach scene as would usually appear on a picture postcard. Most of the months are illustrated in a similar way but predominently by the use of torsos, each with its own scene showing geographical features relevant to Dorset.

Michael