From: Lea Murphy
<SNIP>
Subject: gallery review

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JAN 03, 2009. Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

<SNIP>

            &nb Harris - Leg and Breast

Ruth Barnhard has done this image and done it very well, too. It is a pose I happen to like a lot. I am not so much a fan of nipple piercing and think it detracts from the very classic look of this image. Could you have asked her to remove it? Are you opposed to Photoshopping it out? There are two little blemishes on her leg and I would encourage you to clean them up and make that skin smooth as silk. The other thing that might strengthen it is to darken down your edges especially high on the thigh and the back top and bottom corners. They are light and because of that my eye keeps falling out of the picture when it really should be held in there by her skin tones and curves.

                <SNIP>

Lea