gallery review

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JAN 03, 2009. Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

                Greg Fraser - e

The more I look at this image the more I like it. The composition is really very nice and the clarity is stunning. I wonder if this is cropped or if it is full frame.

                Trevor Cunningham - ta prohm

There is so much cool stuff going on in this image it's hard to know where to start. Firstly I really love the light on the tree roots coming down the wall and how they sort of walk like little legs over towards the structure. The sky is stunning in its streaky blurredness and the tones you've captured throughout are very, very beautiful.

                Jerry McCown - Sydney Opera House - Remembrance Day 2008

I think this is a good image though the light (moon?) just above the first peak really bothers me with its brightness. That said, I think the detail you've captured is really wonderful especially the bridge and city off to the left.

            &nb Harris - Leg and Breast

Ruth Barnhard has done this image and done it very well, too. It is a pose I happen to like a lot. I am not so much a fan of nipple piercing and think it detracts from the very classic look of this image. Could you have asked her to remove it? Are you opposed to Photoshopping it out? There are two little blemishes on her leg and I would encourage you to clean them up and make that skin smooth as silk. The other thing that might strengthen it is to darken down your edges especially high on the thigh and the back top and bottom corners. They are light and because of that my eye keeps falling out of the picture when it really should be held in there by her skin tones and curves.

                Jim Snarski - Cleared To Land

That's just a plain cool ima div>
Lea

babies. they're what i do.