From: MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx [mailto:MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 4, 2009 04:13 PM
To: 'List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students'
Subject: Olympus DSLR

I have been looking at details of the E520.

  As I already have an OM with several lenses I would be grateful if anyone can point out any drawbacks - other than the loss of autofocus - that could stem from using a proprietary adapter and my 'film' lenses rather than buying new digital lenses together with the 520 body.

 The 520 incorporates 'shake reduction' within the camera body.

Many thanks, Michael