gallery review

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JAN 10, 2009. Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

            Greg Fraser - New Year

I'm not so big on tongues but I have to give you high marks for the clarity of this image. I also like the tilt of the composition.

            Lea Murphy - Rachel and Josh were here

This is one of my favorite images I've taken in a long time.

            Emily Ferguson - Entering a lock on the Erie Canal

At first glance this to my eye but after looking at it for a bit I began to see and enjoy the parallel lines...the sail and the bridge, the two trees.

            Alan Zinn - Don't think of elephants

I love elephants. They are one of my favorite animals. To think that they would be hit makes me very sad. The face of the one on the right seem to sum it up, as if to say, "Please don't do that to me."

            Andrew Davidhazy - Portrait

Some of your imagery is really far out there for my taste but I think this portrait is really very lovely. This woman appears to be very beautiful.

babies. they're what i do.