Re: PF exhibit on 1/10/09

Greg Fraser - New Year
Well, what a talent (I can do that, too, btw) !  Hilarious for New Year - a promise, I wonder?  Visually... a little close for comfort.

Lea Murphy - Rachel and Josh were here
Love those old typewriters.  Your treatment fits the subject perfectly, and the story on your blog is completing the fun.

Emily Ferguson - Entering a lock on the Erie Canal
As always I appreciate your unerring sense of lines and composition.
It more than makes up for the lack of glamor of a sailboat on the high seas... well put together image.

Alan Zinn - Don't think of elephants
Ouch... this one hurts my soul to view.  The first elephant's face says it all.  Wish they would stomp the keeper into the pavement!
Wow... your shot has a lot of impact with me ... to put it mildly.
A painfully great image.

Andrew Davidhazy - Portrait
And Andy must have channeled Picasso, when you took this image.
An amazing setup.  I would have jumped in the air for joy seeing the result.  Felt good, didn't it?  :)
Did you pretty much expect the outcome of this image? Will you let us see some more shots like this?

I thank everybody for  sharing their art with us this weekend.  While small this week's gallery held a lot of punch.
And thanks to the folks who put the whole thing on the air.

Have a good weekend everybody....stay warm and drink some tea with rum to all in the northern USA.

Renate