Re: PF main exhibit updated

PF main exhibit

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JAN 03, 2009. Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

> Greg Fraser - e

love the tonal range :)

> Trevor Cunningham - ta prohm

lovely shot, nice use of IR

> Jerry McCown - Sydney Opera House - Remembrance Day 2008

Moire ate this image.. my 2 bobs worth - resample down in small steps, adding a bit of blur on the way and resharpen afterwards, this might help with the overall look of the image - aside from that, nice colours :)

> Mark Harris - Leg and Breast

the lighting looks a tad too close to the model to my eye, evident by the leg receiving more light than the torso.

> Jim Snarski - Cleared To Land

this image looks a bit too washed out and I feel too far from the subject.