Gallery Comments 1-3-09

All,

Happy New Year!

Here are a few thoughts on this week's gallery.

Greg Fraser: The photograph makes me want to know more about your subject. I like the composition and the technical aspects. I'm impressed that you could eliminate all reflections from the glasses.

Trevor Cunningham: An amazing IR image. It makes the scene even more surreal then it probably looks in person in visual light.

Jerry McCown:I like unusual images of the Sydney Opera House. I photographed it quite a bit when I was there in 1985. I can't wait to go back.

Jim Snarski: A good capture. I think there is a bit too much space on the right side though.

I'm pleased to be in all of your company this week.

Mark Harris