RE: Looking for photos of ORBS and related "paranormal" subjects

> Yes there are a lot of hoax images. It shows the contempt that the
others hold for us.

I am quite familiar with people having contempt for me but I am not sure
what you mean about 'hoax images'. Shirley you're not suggesting that
the photo, a link to which I supplied, is a hoax?

> If the holders of the new ideas won (unlikely) a new civilization
would emerge based on contact with aliens.

Since our most extrordinary, interplanetary visitors have been on earth
for at least 6000 years, why would a new civilization emerge. Six
thousand years old is hardly new. I know if I had been on planet for
6000 years and the resident idiots finally came to grips with my
existence, I would say alright, that's it we're doing things my way from
now on. Oh wait, I see what you mean. You mean it would be new to
earthlings but not necessarily 'new'. Like when you buy a really sweet
Partridge Family lunch box at a yard sale.

> More recently a friend was shot and her brain mashed for "talking with
aliens". .
> A friend of mine was picked up by aliens and taken to a ship that
orbited Jupiter and when she came back she was put in a psychiatric
prison where she faced brain removal.

How do they decide wether to remove a brain or simply mash it? Or does
mashing require removal?

> Another person I knew who worked in a bar was also picked up and
worked in a bar in this ship.

Wow! What are the odds of that? How many earth professions are readily
transferrable to other planets or beings? I would say prostitute
wouldn't work too well since you need the same parts but I'm guessing
bartender, lawyer and side show barker. Everyone loves a good circus
unless you get cheated out of your money and you have to sue the owner.

Life is really weird.

Merry ET-mas.

Greg