RE: Looking for photos of ORBS and related "paranormal" subjects

Chris enlightened us with:

>  I've been told that the fight against the belief in extraterrestrial
life has been going on for 6000 years.

People say lots of things. My mother once told me if I kept doing that
I'd go blind. She was wrong.
You'd think in that much time there would be a resolution to the
conflict. It just goes to show you the determination of the human
spirit.

> ... Jesus was an extraterrestrial person from one of the lights in the
sky.

Ah, so Christmas is not really about the birth of Christ but rather the
arrival of an interplanetary traveller. One has to ask (or at least I
do), if we hold an annual celebration commemorating the arrival of an
alien on our planet, why exactly have people been trying to hide the
existence of aliens for 6000 years?

Anyway, I have conclusive proof of aliens on earth. Check it out
http://photoshopcontest.com/view-entry/105750/summer-2006.html.

Feel free to use the photo in your project Andy. I 'took' it myself.

Greg F