RE: Looking for photos of ORBS and related "paranormal" subjects

I was out shopping near my home once and saw a flying disc. I took a photograph and e-mailed the digital image to the local newspaper. They published it without comment “what is it” was the caption. Later some men came round and asked for the film and ordered me to delete it from the computer.

These flying discs are seen and photographed all over the world.

The file has been lost. I was violently attacked by Christians, ridiculed and given psychiatric treatment.

The one I saw was similar or identical to this one on u-tube.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7AiaaX_eIw&feature=PlayList&p=7EE4AFC2447AF114&playnext=1&index=14

I do believe that extraterrestrial life exists and that these objects are visiting space craft. The Christians are fundamentally opposed and so the Jews. I’ve been told that the fight against the belief in extraterrestrial life has been going on for 6000 years. Before the Catholic Church took over by violence, lies and murder, the tradition about Jesus was held by the Gnostic church that held that Jesus was an extraterrestrial person from one of the lights in the sky.

The image on u-tube cannot be ascribed to holes in the bellows.

Look out for Christians – they are very dangerous.

Chris.