RE: Looking for photos of ORBS and related "paranormal" subjects

Hello

Yes there are a lot of hoax images. It shows the contempt that the others
hold for us.

Hiding the truth is to preserve the civilization based on life after death
and the power and wealth of the priesthood.

The others say that the discovery of extraterrestrial life would end
civilization as we know it. I tend to agree but once the discovery was made
there would be a fight between those that believed in the new ideas and
those who kept the old faiths.

If the holders of the new ideas won (unlikely) a new civilization would
emerge based on contact with aliens.

The photograph I took of the alien space craft over Merton Park (where I
live) was regarded as heresy by the authorities and every step was used to
discredit me.

More recently a friend was shot and her brain mashed for "talking with
aliens". I saw them too and grappled with them.

So the fight has already started.

The hoax picture you made is counter productive and counts as disinformation
by the others.

Do not take images showing aliens as a joke, it is a serious matter.

The aliens may want our planet. After all it is a green and pleasant land
that we are systematically destroying. If there are a lot of them then we
may be in danger.

A friend of mine was picked up by aliens and taken to a ship that orbited
Jupiter and when she came back she was put in a psychiatric prison where she
faced brain removal.

The photographs she took and her story she put on a web page. This has now
been taken down and all the photographs and the samples of "Martian plants"
were taken and destroyed.

The others said the photos were digital images made in a computer package
and the plants were rockery plants from her garden. They did grow on earth
and I saw and handled them. The photographs showed aliens (they looked
different) controlling a ship, giving and obeying orders and the ships
equipment. She also took photos on Mars, one of which was of one of the
American rovers. One Martian plant she photographed was like a little fern.
The ones I saw were just green stems with yellow roots; long and spindly.

Another person I knew who worked in a bar was also picked up and worked in a
bar in this ship.

She was forced to say she imagined it to protect her from the same fate.

The other lady now says that she made it all up but has again been sectioned
under the mental health act.

In Britain the mental health act is to enforce Christian belief and not
about medicine.

Mum has been attacked and injured too. She believed in aliens as did the
Nazis but now she is just do-ally.

Mum is a recent casualty.

I carry a camera all the time but do not expect to snap aliens or orbs.

Chris.