Re: Thank you, Andy.

I can only echo Marilyn's thoughts and thanks......

Thanks Andy,

Bob

Marilyn Dalrymple wrote:
This is the time of the year I take a moment to think of all Andy has done for those of us who visit, enjoy, learn from and contribute to PhotoForum. Andy - I can't tell you how much I appreciate all your efforts, and those of your staff, for the work you do to keep PhotoForum going.

I found a message I'd saved from PhotoForum a short while ago that I had sent to this list, and I think the date is 1994.  (Is that possible?  - It quickly got lost in the bliszzard of Christmas wrapping paper and cards).

I feel as if you and the contributing members to PhotoForum are friends and I enjoy all of you so much.

Thank you, Andy, for your generosity, willingness to share your knowledge and your humor.  You are a very special and much cherished friend.

Have a Wonderful Christmas,

Marilyn

--

                           /////