Re: Thank you, Andy.

I also want to join Guy and Marilyn with this !
I really don't remember what year I joined this forum but it sure was in the 90's.
Andy - this is , for me, a great place to come in every time I have some spare time !  I remember you had some difficulties to operate this mailing list with no interruption while servers were changed and in other cases, I salute your persistence !

Pini

Guy Glorieux wrote:
Marilyn,

I'll join you on this!  I only go back to 1995 with the PhotoForum but these years have been full of events, exchanges and learning thanks to Andy and his assistants and thanks also to the PF members.
So, long live Andy and the PhotoForum!

Guy