Re: Looking for photos of ORBS and related "paranormal" subjects

Andy,
I have a student who always has orbs in photographs of her, they showed up in black and white prints and digital images of her. The orbs were not always in the same place. They were translucent and about the size of her fist. There were always two or three of them in every image. I will ask her for a couple of her images when she comes home from college.
Bobbie