Re: Looking for photos of ORBS and related "paranormal" subjects

Andy,
        You can disprove specific items by explaining them by physical facts but then you must make the leap that since there are no unexplainable paranormal stuff then they don't exist.
But they still might exist. You just haven't run into them yet?
        The other problem is one of definition. Say you find something paranormal but you can explain it by some type of physics or physical facts that we don't know yet. Is it still paranormal?   Were x-ray or other phenomenon discovered thru the ages paranormal stuff until they were explained? Were the Salem Witch Trials based on paranormal stuff when they happened but now are explained by fungus ergot (LSD) on  rye, wheat, or barley stock? So you need a definition of paranormal.

Roy