RE: [SPAM] Looking for photos of ORBS and related "paranormal" subjects

Andy,

What an opportunity -  I'll do some snaps at my next seance!

Seriously, what about a PF gallery of orb/mist-themed pics for those of
us without real mystical powers?

BTW with recent announcement of the demise of Polaroid films, I am
reminded about a "ghost" snap a friend did with his peel-apart Polaroid
years ago. It was a  party shot and there were dim, ghost-like strangers
visible behind the people who were posed for their photo. We couldn't
figure out how this happened. The camera wasn't capable of double
exposure. Very mysterious. Is there some quirky Polaroid thing that
allows this to happen?

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.