Re: Looking for photos of ORBS and related "paranormal" subjects

Hi Andy:

  Check out this site: http://www.ghostweb.com/index.html

  They have lots of photos of this stuff. They used to have a home study course on ghost photography! But these people are true believers so I doubt they would be interested in your writer's project.

Richard