Re: Looking for photos of ORBS and related "paranormal" subjects

Richard,

Yup ... I can't ask true believers but I thought maybe by accident some
members of PF might have similar "discoveries"!!! they might not mind
sharing for this project.

Unfortunately I am NOT a believer in these and have yet to find one that
can not be readily attributed to some well known photographic factor. But
I must admit that sometimes I have been stumped as to an explanation. But
this is a far cry from admitting it is extraterrestrial, paranormal or of
a spiritual nature, etc.

;)
andy

Richard Martin wrote:

Hi Andy:

  Check out this site: http://www.ghostweb.com/index.html

  They have lots of photos of this stuff. They used to have a home study course on ghost photography! But these people are true believers so I doubt they would be interested in your writer's project.

Richard