Looking for photos of ORBS and related "paranormal" subjects

Dear PF members,

I was contacted by a free-lance writer for a photo magazine about
debunking claims of extraterrestrial or force field nature of things
widely known on the Internet as "orbs" and "mists", etc. - as well
as any other possible manifestations of paranormal (whatever _that_
is!) activity captured by a camera but not seen by human eyes.

If you have some examples of such images and would not mind sharing
I'd be interested in them. I don't think there is any payment
involved (just to be up front about this) buy maybe.

thank you,

andy